Friday 3 October 2008

Christmas on a budget

Like many families this year, we are already planning Christmas on a restricted budget for this year - and with a little planning, its amazing how much money can be saved.

For example, my son wants some new football boots for Christmas - we know the ones he has his eye on and they cost a fortune in the shops however I've recently discovered the wonderful world of price comparison websites and discount vouchers and its become very addictive!

I did a search for cheap football boots and came across this UK price sport comparison site. They had the boots I wanted for about 20% less than the shops were selling them. This got even better when I found a discount voucher code for the same online retailer that gave a further 5% off!

I'll be ear-marking a few other price comparison websites as I plan to sort all my Christmas presents out on the internet this year.

No comments: